2 minute read.Last Modified 2023-11-09 08:40 EST
TrueCommand supports creating additional user accounts that can log in to the web interface and use some TrueCommand features. After getting started with TrueCommand, these non-administrator user accounts have limited access to configuring TrueCommand, but generally can interact with connected TrueNAS systems. Administrator accounts also have full access to these features.
This guide reviews screens that are generally available to both kinds of TrueCommand accounts and provides guidance for using these TrueCommand features.
To read about settings that are available to a TrueCommand administrator account, see the related Administrator Guide.
- Dashboard: Overview and usage notes for the main TrueCommand Dashboard.
- Fleet Dashboard: Overview and usage notes for the Fleet Dashboard Screen.
- System Management: TrueCommand Dashboard overview and TrueNAS management options descriptions.
- Single System Screens: How to use access information on individual systems TrueCommand manages.
- TrueNAS Configuration File Management: How to find and use TrueNAS system configuration files within TrueCommand.
- Managing Multiple Systems: How to find and use TrueNAS fleet management features in TrueCommand.
- System Inventory: Overview and usage notes of the TrueCommand System Inventory screen.
- Clusters: Option descriptions in the TrueCommand Clusters menu.
- Reports: Overview and tutorials for the TrueNAS system statistics collation and presentation feature in TrueCommand.
- Creating a Report: How to create a custom metrics report in TrueCommand.
- Generating a System Report: How to use a custom report to create visual representations of collected system metrics.
- Alerts: Guides to configure the TrueCommand Alert system.
- Managing Alerts: Provides information on the alert screens and functions in TrueCommand. It also provides instructions on managing alerts, alert rules, and setting up alert services.
- Changing Alert Colors: Provides basic information on customizing themes and alert colors.
- API Guide: Guide to access the built-in TrueCommand API documentation and link to a static API documentation copy.