TrueCommand Version DocumentationThis content follows TrueCommand 2.3 releases. Use the Product and Version selectors above to view content specific to TrueNAS software or major versions.
1 minute read.Last Modified 2023-09-01 13:04 EDT
TrueCommand includes an easy to use interface for administrative configurations.
Access to some of these areas may require a TrueCommand administrator account.
- NAS Fleet Administration
- NAS Configuration
- Creating NAS groups
- Alerts for NAS systems
- Reports of various metrics
- TrueCommand Instance Administration
- TrueCommand Configuration Options
- TrueCommand system Audit Logs
- User and Team Management
- UI Theme settings
Ready to get started? Choose a topic or article from the left-side navigation panel. Click the > symbol to expand the menu to show the topics under this section.
- Systems: Provides information on the System screens, settings, and options.
- Users: Provides information on the User screens and settings and tutorials on how to create or manage user accounts.
- Administration: Section with guides to configure and administer TrueCommand.
- SAML Tutorials: Provides SAML tutorials for TrueCommand SAML configurations.
- LDAP Servers: Describes how to configure LDAP servers for TrueCommand.
- System Log: Provides information on system logs.