2 minute read.Last Modified 2023-10-27 09:55 EDT
TrueNAS can integrate with various other technologies or solutions to provide an enhanced experience or better integrate the TrueNAS system into a specific use case. The articles in this guide are organized into two sections: optimization recommendations for specific TrueNAS use cases and integration information for various partner solutions. Many of the TrueNAS tutorials in this section cover configuring the TrueNAS side of a partner solution and redirect over to that solution’s documentation for further guidance.
- ⎙ Download or Print: Shows all content in this section as a single page for print or download.
- Migrating to TrueNAS: Describes general recommendations for migrating data into TrueNAS.
- Optimizations: Best practices for configuring TrueNAS in specific use cases.
- Cross-Site Disaster Recovery: TrueNAS feature recommendations when using TrueNAS as a disaster recovery solution.
- Media Workflows: Best practices when using TrueNAS for Media and Entertainment workflows.
- Security Recommendations: Best practices to administrate TrueNAS securely.
- Integrations: Articles about using TrueNAS with various 3rd party applications.
- AWS Images (Obsolete): Guide for deploying TrueNAS CORE virtualized with Amazon Web Services.
- Asigra Plugin: Guide for using Asigra with TrueNAS CORE.
- Containers: Guide to configure TrueNAS CORE as backing storage for container solutions.
- Nextcloud: Guide for deploying the Nextcloud plugin with TrueNAS CORE.
- OpenStack Cinder Driver: Note about open source OpenStack Cinder driver for TrueNAS CORE.
- Veeam: Guide for deploying TrueNAS CORE systems as a Veeam backup solution.
- Clustering and Sharing SCALE Volumes with TrueCommand: Requirements and process description for using TrueCommand to cluster and share data from TrueNAS SCALE systems.
- VMware: Integration guides for TrueNAS and a VMware hypervisor.