1 minute read.Last Modified 2023-10-26 16:14 EDT
The Data Protection screen allows users to set up multiple redundant tasks that protect and/or backup data in case of drive failure.
Scrub tasks and S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) tests can provide early disk failure alerts by identifying data integrity problems and detecting various indicators of drive reliability.
Cloud sync, periodic snapshot, rsync, and replication tasks provide backup storage for data and allow users to revert the system to a previous configuration or point in time.
- Scrub Tasks Screens: Provides information on data protection Scrub Task screens and settings.
- Cloud Sync Tasks Screens: Provides information on the Cloud Sync task screens and settings.
- Rsync Tasks Screens: Provides information on the Rsync Task screens and settings.
- Periodic Snapshot Tasks Screens: Provides information on the Data Protection and Periodic Snapshot Task screens and settings.
- VMWare Snapshots Screen: Provides information on the VMWare-Snapshot Add screen settings and functions.
- S.M.A.R.T. Tests Screens: Describes the TrueNAS SCALE S.M.A.R.T. tests screens and fields.
- Replication Task Screens: Provides information on the Replication screens, wizard, and settings to add or edit replication tasks.