Windows Shares (SMB)
1 minute read.Last Modified 2023-10-26 16:14 EDT
This section has tutorials for creating and managing various specific configurations of SMB share.
- Adding SMB Shares: Provides instructions to add an SMB share, start the service, and mount the share.
- Managing SMB Shares: Provides instructions on managing existing SMB share permissions, adding share ACLs, and managing file system ACLs.
- Adding a Basic Time Machine SMB Share: Provides instructions to adding an SMB share and enabling basic time machine.
- Using SMB Shadow Copy: Provides information on SMB share shadow copies, enabling shadow copies, and resolving an issue with Microsoft Windows 10 v2004 release.
- Setting Up SMB Home Shares: Provides instructions to set up SMB home shares.
- SMB Share MacOS Client Limitations When Using Decomposed Unicode Characters: Provides information on SMB share MacOS client limitation when using decomposed unicode characters.
- Setting Up SMB Multichannel: Provides information on setting up SMB multichannel.