2 minute read.Last Modified 2023-10-26 16:14 EDT
The Network menu option has several screens that enable configuring network interfaces and general system-level network settings. The tutorials in this section guide with the various screens and configuration forms contained within this menu item.
- Interface Configurations: Tutorials about configuring the various types of network interfaces available in TrueNAS SCALE.
- Managing Interfaces: Describes how to add, edit, and delete a network interface and how to add an alias to an interface.
- Setting Up a Network Bridge: Provides instructions on setting up a network bridge interface.
- Setting Up a Link Aggregation: Provides instructions on setting up a network link aggregation (LAGG) interface.
- Setting Up a Network VLAN : Provides instructions on setting up a network VLAN interface.
- Setting Up Static IPs: Provides instructions on setting up a network interface static IP address.
- Adding Network Settings: Provides instructions on adding network settings during initial SCALE installation or after a clean install of SCALE.
- Managing Network Global Configurations: Provides instructions on configuring or managing global configuration settings.
- Managing Network Settings (Enterprise HA): Provides instructions on how to make changes to network settings on SCALE Enterprise (HA) systems.
- Configuring Static Routes: Provides instructions on configuring a static route using the SCALE web UI.
- Setting Up IPMI: Guides you through setting up Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) on TrueNAS SCALE.