1 minute read.Last Modified 2023-11-16 14:55 EST
Use the Credentials > Certificates screen Certificates, Certificate Signing Requests (CSRs), Certificate Authorities (CA), and ACME DNS-Authenticators widgets to manage certificates, certificate signing requests (CSRs), certificate authorities (CA), and ACME DNS-authenticators.
Each TrueNAS comes equipped with an internal, self-signed certificate that enables encrypted access to the web interface, but users can make custom certificates for authentication and validation while sharing data.
- Managing Certificates: Provides information on adding or managing SCALE certificates.
- Managing Certificate Authorities: Provides basic instructions on adding and managing SCALE certificate authorities (CAs).
- Managing Certificate Signing Requests: Provides basic instructions on adding and managing SCALE certificate signing requests (CSRs).
- Adding ACME DNS-Authenticators: Provides basic instructions on adding and managing SCALE ACME DNS-authenticators.
- Creating ACME Certificates: Provides information on generating ACME certificates in TrueNAS SCALE using Let's Encrypt.