2 minute read.Last Modified 2023-10-26 16:14 EDT
This guide introduces TrueNAS and walks through installing and accessing TrueNAS, storing and backing up data, sharing data over a network, and expanding TrueNAS with different applications solutions.
- ⎙ Download or Print: View the CORE Getting Started Guide as a single page suitable for download or print.
- Nightly Version Notes: Highlights and change log for the next major version of TrueNAS CORE.
- Feature Deprecations: Notes about CORE features that are deprecated and either receive no further updates or are scheduled for removal from TrueNAS.
- User Agreements: Different User agreement statements related to using TrueNAS.
- TrueNAS CORE EULA: End User License Agreement for TrueNAS CORE.
- TrueNAS Enterprise EULA: TrueNAS Enterprise End User License Agreement.
- Software Development Life Cycle: Description of the general process of development, release, and patching of TrueNAS CORE versions.
- TrueNAS Data Collection Statement: TrueNAS CORE Data Collection Statement.
- CORE Hardware Guide: Describes the hardware specifications and system component recommendations for custom TrueNAS CORE deployment.
- Install: Provides installation instructions for TrueNAS CORE.
- Console Setup Menu: Describes the Console Setup menu of TrueNAS CORE.
- Logging In: Describes how the logging in process works on TrueNAS CORE.
- Storage Configuration: Describes how to configure storage on TrueNAS CORE.
- Sharing Storage: Describes sharing configurations on TrueNAS CORE.
- Data Backups: Describes how to configure data backups on TrueNAS CORE.
- Applications: Describes how to install applications on TrueNAS CORE.