1 minute read.Last Modified 2023-10-26 16:14 EDT
Because TrueNAS is both Open Source and complicated, the massive user community often creates recommendations for specific hardware or environments. User-created recommendations can be added in this location, but be aware these are provided “as-is” and are not officially supported by iXsystems, Inc.
- /etc/hosts IP Persistence: Describes the process of mapping host or domain names on TrueNAS CORE.
- Legacy Engine (11.3) Replication: Describes legacy replication on FreeNAS or TrueNAS 11.3.
- Configuring a 3rd Party VPN service on TrueNAS: Describes how to configure OpenVPN client on TrueNAS 12.0.
- Setting ACL Permissions for Jailed Applications: Describes how to configure ACL permissions for jailed applications on TrueNAS CORE.
- Setting SMB ACLs on Legacy FreeNAS systems: Describes how to configure SMB ACLs on legacy FreeNAS or TrueNAS released before 12.0.